Saturday, October 14, 2017

Wow, the Second Time....


Today's weigh in: 216.2 lbs (or 98.06667 kg). I wanted to have as schedule for running on Thursday and Friday since it's getting colder here and then do weight lifting Saturday and Sunday. At the very least, I should work out three times a week.

And I say that because that's exactly what happened. Thursday night, my boyfriend - who is also my workout buddy - decided to not run because that day, I had a really bad day at work. Just... really emotionally draining for me. However, while yesterday was still emotionally draining, my boyfriend and I still ran. Well, we jogged but it was still faster than a walk.

According to him, we ran about 20% of a mile. And honestly, that's a lot more than last week's so I'm really proud of that.

Last week, my heel hurt a lot because it was the first time I ran in a long time so imagine my surprise when I figured out the problem (putting too much pressure on my heel), and actually was more cautious, it doesn't hurt as much! However, my cardio isn't very good. Then again, it never was. My boyfriend had given me the option to go back on the treadmill or just keep running. So, I chose running. I've always liked to run anyway and treadmill fucks me up so much more. Plus, I really want to keep pushing myself.

Honestly, I already can start to feel a difference. Today, Chu, my boyfriend, and I worked out on our chest and abs. Here's what I did:


  • 5 sets of 10 push ups (not real push ups - but it's something)
  • 5 sets of bench presses with 10lbs weights
  • 5 sets of butterflies with 35 weights
  • 5 sets of upper ab crunches (a total of 100 crunches)
  • 5 sets of mid ab crunches - on a fit ball (a total of 50 crunches)
  • 5 sets of lower crunches (a total of 50 crunches)
Honestly, I was exhausted and nearly crashed but I still managed to do it. I feel really weak even now after lunch but at least I get to go see the Love Live! Aquors event coming up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment