Friday, October 27, 2017

At least, I tried.


Today was another bad day for me but work was nice enough to let us leave early. Since I got home early, I decided to just run at the same speed as yesterday - 3.0 speed for 40 minutes.

Instead, this time I watched a couple of episodes of One Week Friends and it made me think how lonely I am too. It was hard for me to make friends growing up because my mom was in the military and we moved but as an adult, it's even harder.

Chu's always there for me but I want to do things with girl friends - shopping, going out to eat, talk shit about people - things that friends do, at least offline but I feel like I'm incapable of making them. And because I'm much older, it's impossible to find someone who likes the same things as I do and can reach my power level.

It's okay. I probably deserve to be alone.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment